Are you worried or stuck in choosing the best baby bottle warmers for comotomo bottles? Before discussing the best suitable warmer let me tell you something about comotomo bottles.
Comotomo bottles are different from ordinary baby feeding bottles due to their design, quality, and features. These bottles are soft just like the natural breasts because these are made of silicon. So, it takes more warming time than the usual bottles.
Now the question arises;
“Why use a Bottle Warmer instead of Regular Microwave Ovens? “
That’s because microwave doesn’t preserve the natural nutrients of milk and can be harmful to the baby’s health. So it’s always recommended by the doctors also to use the best quality baby bottle warmers instead of microwaves.
Now comes the most important and conflicting point;
“Which Baby Bottle Warmer to Use? “
The markets and online stores are full of baby products and baby bottle warmers. It might be a difficult job for you to select the best bottle warmer for your baby bottle. And different warmer has different functionalities which match certain different or specific types of bottles.
Going specific with comotomo bottles, I must suggest one thing to use the warmer which preserves the natural nutrients of breast milk or baby food so that your baby gets enough necessary nutrients. By observing and researching the markets and online platform I am suggesting you a few of the best bottle warmers with a few reviewed after my personal usage.
Munchkin High-Speed bottle warmer uses steam to warm the milk evenly. It has a compatible design which comes with a lift-out basket to easily remove food bags or even bottles without burning your hands.
- Warms milk at a very high speed.
- Comes with easy following instructions.
- It has an auto shut-off safety feature.
- Preserve the natural nutrients in milk or baby food.
- Time setting option to control the heating time of milk.
- It has a reservoir which stores enough water to use it for warming several bottles.
- It can easily accommodate wide necked bottles and goes best with the comotomo bottles.
- Durable and even comes with a warranty of one year.
- No temperature setting which means the milk get over-heated or not heated properly so you can’t predict the temperature while heating.
- It needs different water levels for different types and kinds of bottles. So you have to properly measure the water poured in it.
- It needs a proper cleaning routine as it might turn into rusting or burning color because of the stored water.
Kiinde Kozii bottle and breast milk warmer works on a water bath system rather than boiling and steaming techniques which cannot damage the natural nutrients of food or milk.
- Easy to use and warms foodstuff or milk evenly.
- It ensures to preserve the natural nutrients of milk.
- It has a time setting dial and auto shut-off feature for safety.
- It stores water in a reservoir to eliminate the need to refill it before every use.
- It can easily accommodate almost all type of bottles (including comotomo bottles), baby jars, and pouches.
- It doesn’t have any temperature setting option while this drawback might be covered with the time setting flexibility.
- Expensive compared to other warmers.
- Not fast, takes the same time as a simple bowl filled with warm water.
- Extensive cleaning process.
“Tommee Tippee Bottle Warmer”
Tomme Tippee is a famous brand of the baby bottle and food warmer. They have a variety of warmers including travel baby bottle warmer which is very convenient to carry in your baby bag while going anywhere. These bottle warmers also work on the water bath systems.
- Easy to use.
- Guaranteed preservation of natural nutrients in food and breast milk.
- Light indicator to show the on and off status.
- Most of their bottle warmers have a temperature setting option to prevent over-heating or boiling.
- It can easily fit almost all type of bottles especially those with a wide neck like comotomo bottles.
- Cheaper than other warmers.
- It is not very quick so you need to be very patient.
- Can’t store water in the reservoir. You need to fill it every time.
“Philips Avent Fast Bottle Warmer”
Philips Avent bottle warmer is fast as it works on the boiling system. It keeps on circulating the bottle to warm the milk or baby food stuff evenly.
- Very fast and easy to operate.
- Warms milk or food evenly with the circulating bottle system.
- It has a manual which clearly elaborates all the instructions.
- Comes with three different temperature setting to control the temperature.
- It fits almost all type of bottles and baby jars even those with wide necks like comotomo bottles.
- It needs to be refilled before every use.
- The biggest drawback is that it doesn’t have any auto shut off safety feature which can result in the boiling water to evaporate completely and breakdown or destroy the warmer hence leaving no other option than buying a new one.
I think I have found Boon Orb bottle warmer the most stylish baby bottle warmer in the market. But it works with steam technology.
- Fast and handy style.
- Safety auto shut-off feature.
- Stable non-skid base.
- It has a lift-out basket to bring out the bottle or pouch without getting burnt.
- Comes with the detailed instructions manual.
- Non-adjustable temperature.
- No alert sound after the complete warming of milk or foodstuff.
- Well, it can’t fit wide necked bottles like comotomo bottles without removing the top ring. So you need to remove and put back the ring every time.
- Different type and sizes of bottles have different instructions. So you need to follow the manual every time you use a different bottle.
See Also: Comotomo Baby Bottle Sterilizer Guide